Monday 26 August 2013

The Job Seeker

Although I am currently employed and really love my job, it is only maternity cover and the girl who had a baby is due to come back to work. My contract is due to end  Friday, September 13th 2013. 

At the moment I am really struggling to find suitable employment, living at the top of a valley is a nightmare when it comes to job searching especially with winter weather conditions and the mountain roads being closed, yes I have been turned down for jobs because of this.

I would love to take on a role similar to what I am doing at the moment as I really do love my job, but as I keep saying to people I knew it wasn't a permanent position.

Obviously signing on at the job centre isn't really something I want to consider, after previous experiences. I have never received any help from them and have even been fobbed off to a 'job rehab' to help me find employment.

Suppose I better get off here and look for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment