Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hmmm...

I am really that unemployable that I cannot even get a job in a retail store that I previously worked in? It's just one disappointment after another. Who ever said there's a Job out there for everybody was obviously lying. Cause at the moment I can't even get jobs that I don't even want.

Another thing that has really wound me up is the fact the 'Job Rehab' course the Job Center put me on before my temporary employment promised me that they would keep in contact with me throughout my employment and find me alternative employment so that I wouldn't have to be unemployed when my contract came to and end. Do you think I have heard off them since my contact ended? Have I hell! Even though I told them more than once that my contract was coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment